Our staff recruiters work to match candidate qualifications with available job vacancies on a regular basis – email us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
WHAT WE OFFER
The opportunity to be part of a collaborative, caring and talented professional team
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and vision
- 401K matching
- Professional growth opportunities where outstanding teachers can move rapidly into leadership positions
- Tuition support opportunities including:
- Special education certification extension support for teachers
- MA and BA Degree support for future teachers working towards initial teacher certification
- Convenient location with modern amenities including ample parking, and conveniently located café
- After school and summer school employment opportunities
What Makes ICS Unique:
- Small Class Sizes (no more than 18 students in each classroom)
- Flexible Teaching Schedules (options for PM instruction or standard teaching schedule)
- Teacher Pipeline Project (providing opportunities and financial support for degrees and teaching certification)
- Growth Opportunities (leadership programs and promotions)
- Professional Learning Communities (team planning, problem solving and communication)
- Open Door Policy (peer to peer observations and mentorship)
Future Teacher Pathway Program
Integration Charter Schools is proud of our Future Teacher Pathway initiative, which helps us pursue our mission of serving and fostering the spirit of lifelong education.
Under the direction of Theresa Peterford, ICS has formed invaluable relationships with local colleges and universities which affords our staff members opportunities for financial support and tuition reimbursement as they pursue further education and certification in teaching.
Opportunities are extended to ICS staff include:
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Educational Leadership with the College of Staten Island
- Financial support for certified teachers seeking to pursue a teaching certificate in special education
Teachers Assistant & School Aides (Non-teaching Staff)
- Reimbursement and/or financial tuition support up to 50% for classes towards all courses needed to achieve teaching certification.
*Certain restrictions and commitments apply to all support offerings.